Discuss Alpha installers , have you been paid your loyalty money from last year? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha man

Gas Engineer
As a above really, any Alpha installers (LOL) have you guys been paid out yet from Alpha for the installer loyalty scheme money, Now I phoned them 4 times now over the last 3 months about this, keep getting told it's in hand and fobbing me off, my sales rep don't phone me back either!!!:behead:

Luckily, I don't fit many these days, and if I don't get paid out, I won't be fitting anymore!

Has as anyone been paid out yet?

Another use for the alpha bucket

alpha bucket.jpg

having a whip round to pay for the loyalty scheme.

I take it then, that there aren't to many Alpha installers!!:stupid:

I'll be honest........ No, I do maintenance on 4 of them and that's enough for me :lol:

We send out a press release if we spot one. Its an endangered species isn't it?

Seriously, I can't remember the last time a customer said to me "I want an Alpha..."

I suggest you stick with them regardless. I mean, with a name like Alfa man, what will your customers think if you come round to quote for a boiler and quote a different manufacturer:dizzy2::dizzy2::dizzy2:

I suggest you stick with them regardless. I mean, with a name like Alfa man, what will your customers think if you come round to quote for a boiler and quote a different manufacturer:dizzy2::dizzy2::dizzy2:

A lot of them don't want another Alpha!, :8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha installers , have you been paid your loyalty money from last year? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
L
Hello I have a problem with 2 radiators in my house. I have Gas heating (installed within last 7 years). 2 radiators upstairs (in adjacent rooms)...
Replies
Views
Back