Search the forum,

Discuss All plumbers should wear this in the summer. Cracked me up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

plumber.jpg

just until i realized i was drawn to someones rse................thanks for that .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to All plumbers should wear this in the summer. Cracked me up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm about to install a new American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. It's upside down about to receive the wax ring and I noticed there's a small crack in the underside of the bowl. It looks like a place where they plug an opening during casting. I've attached a photo. No sign of a crack in the inside...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl. The toilet itself is old, I've not noticed it before, but I dont usually go looking inside the toilet much, just pop some bleach up there etc. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned of the ”heating“ on the Drayton box and turned thermostat to zero but obviously had to keep the hot water on as I do every summer but I noticed the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have two hairline cracks around shower tray plug waste hole. Is this a concern ? I.e let water in etc through crack ? And any fixes or do I need a new tray? I also have suspicions that the tray was fitted without a cement or mortar bed underneath to support the tray and this is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a new radiator and just getting round to adding the tails. The one with the heat control went on ok but the other made a single crack on tightening up the tail. Should I be less worried about this than I currenly am? I'm thinking its more likely to be the metal casing rather...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock