Discuss Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah11

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I am nearly at the end of my city and guilds technical certificate level 2 - I am training to be a plumber through train for train skills and despite the fact I am just a couple of months of getting my first qualification I still have not worked one single day as a plumber. I have done plenty of practical work at the C&G workshops, and have a good knowledge of basic plumbing now. I am very very keen to become a plumbers mate, or be taken on by a larger company as a trainee but I just don't know how to get there!!!!???? Has anyone been in my situation and can give me advice onto how they got themselves some experience.

Thanks Sarah

stick a few ads in your local merchants,papers etc ask plumbers local to you,tried applying to bg,npower etc?

I have had a look at BG but all there jobs seem to be for experienced plumbers etc. Thank you for your response ill get on it!

sadly your in a difficult situation loads of applicants/trainees trying to find placements/jobs keep at it its dis hearting,but vwith any luck you will find a job good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice Please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock