Discuss Adey magnaclean professional 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks @jaydebruyne
Good to know, didn't know that some require it.
I'm sure someone told me this on here.. never read it myself though but I've only fitted Keston/Ideal/Worcester/Vaillant boilers - Combi's can be an instigator of water hammer so I've learned along my travels

I'm sure someone told me this on here.. never read it myself though but I've only fitted Keston/Ideal/Worcester/Vaillant boilers - Combi's can be an instigator of water hammer so I've learned along my travels
So, basically you install a shock arrestor just in case when doing a boiler swap?

I fit one this explains why it also helps with water hammer and protects the enternal parts on the DHW side cheers kop

Screenshot_2017-05-01-03-02-54.png

You should be proud of that job mate, very neat.

much better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adey magnaclean professional 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi, in order to replace the solenoid on my shower I need to take it off the wall (bad shower design). I've got all the electrics disconnected...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock