Search the forum,

Discuss Accumulator (Diaphragm) Tank Vs Pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a vented unzoned central heating system in my small 3 bedroom house.

I have just built a granny flat out back (nearly the same size) and have run pipes and wiring from both buildings to a boiler house.

I want to relocate the boiler (or install a new condensing boiler) in the boiler house along with a hot water tank that will feed both buildings.

To maintain hot and cold water pressure in both buildings without any pressure / flowrate drop if both buidlings are using water, what do i need to install. Can i avoid the need for pumps and use an accumulator tank with a diapdragm, or would i need a pump also?

Thanks,
James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Accumulator (Diaphragm) Tank Vs Pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One for shower and one for bath. They both work intermittently and I often need to get them started with a magnet! They were new pumps. In the shower the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The hot water tank I believe is a closed system but is on the same level as the bath. Therefore as you might guess the water pressure at the bath even on...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock