Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Able Group. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBV

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I would like to know if any of you have ever worked for or with the Able Group? I'm just wondering what they're like as a company? Thanks :)

yeah I do some work for them. The money is ok but not regular. expect to travel all over if you want to fill your day. they pay on time but can take 6 weeks to get your money. You pay for all materials and claim it back.

Oh right. Do you mainly do breakdowns for them? I've never come across any of their installs. I've just applied for a PAYE role with them. Hear back in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Able Group. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am reinstating an indirect hot water tank and have 2 cold water feeds coming into it from the same supply. One of the feeds has a float...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock