• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today!

Discuss A21 fault on Greenstar Comfort RF in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Paul Rogers

Reaction score
Hi
I have a permanent A21 fault on my Greenstar Comfort RF receiver on my boiler. I am unable to access the settings as it does not respond to any input from the buttons on the panel. My thermostat is showing an A28 fault. My thermostat was not working so I disconnected it from the receiver in the hope of connecting them again, however the faults appeared. I have tried lots of videos and instruction manual, no joy. I am unable to access the installation settings as described in the manual. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19.jpeg

CBW1982

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Looking in the instructions: A21 is no rf signal and a28 is unit is not paired. Have you tried new batteries - good ones not cheap zinc ones? Have you tried the un-pair and re-pair methods described in the instructions?

OP
P

Paul Rogers

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried them, no joy. The manual talks about being able to access my installer settings, I can't. Currently the boiler is not responding to any of the buttons at all.
Paul

OP
P

Paul Rogers

Reaction score
correction i have just managed to turn the heat on manually but it still displays the fault

CBW1982

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

I’m not entirely sure then,maybe the receiver needs resetting, maybe contact Worcester Bosch?

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Plumb Advice

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers - Plumbers Advice

Power Shower Booster for Power Showers - Plumbing Advice

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat - Plumbing Advice

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies - Plumbers Installation Advice

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Advice for Plumbers

Do you have a DAB radio for work?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.