Search the forum,

Discuss A21 fault on Greenstar Comfort RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I have a permanent A21 fault on my Greenstar Comfort RF receiver on my boiler. I am unable to access the settings as it does not respond to any input from the buttons on the panel. My thermostat is showing an A28 fault. My thermostat was not working so I disconnected it from the receiver in the hope of connecting them again, however the faults appeared. I have tried lots of videos and instruction manual, no joy. I am unable to access the installation settings as described in the manual. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-11 at 21.20.19.jpeg

Hi Paul,

Looking in the instructions: A21 is no rf signal and a28 is unit is not paired. Have you tried new batteries - good ones not cheap zinc ones? Have you tried the un-pair and re-pair methods described in the instructions?

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried them, no joy. The manual talks about being able to access my installer settings, I can't. Currently the boiler is not responding to any of the buttons at all.
Paul

Hi Paul,

I’m not entirely sure then,maybe the receiver needs resetting, maybe contact Worcester Bosch?

We have the exact same problem not able to pair the thermostat and have used Duracell batteries!

Reply to A21 fault on Greenstar Comfort RF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock