Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss a good reason why you should get your gas appliances serviced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

and only use competent gas engineers ,flue liners also perforated water coming in WP_20150327_001[1].jpg

I saw something not to dissimilar last summer. Phone call due to the back boiler not working had a quick look, saw signs of spillage. Got the Analyser out and just gave it a sweep across the top of the fire place, was getting reading of 1000PPM ANDDDDD off.......................

Godamm, i fit a CO detector in nearly every place i go into these days... piece of mind for a tenner ain't a bad thing :)

That is bad! I went to a boiler service the other day and went to do by let by and tightness and found that the previous engineer had sheered the test nipple off and just left it. I sprayed it with LDF and it was leaking gas. Gets worse though, home owner said she had been noticing a smell of gas but hadn't done anything about it!!!

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a good reason why you should get your gas appliances serviced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock