Search the forum,

Discuss 2 Anacondas on gas meter in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone tell me what is the correct or legal requirement for us gas engineers if we are fitting a new boiler or doing anything to the gas line and find that the meter has an Anaconda on both inlet and outlet ? Is it a legal requirement for us to change it or what category would it be given on a test cert

Also if we find an old lead pipe from union outlet to going to barrel would you change it or leave it alone if it tests ok ?

Attachments

• dbo_73e4f37a-7408-4a11-9988-72de89e52d6a.jpg
    dbo_73e4f37a-7408-4a11-9988-72de89e52d6a.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 20
  • dbo_893abf86-0067-4bcf-bc3e-a97e3e26c2ea.jpg
    dbo_893abf86-0067-4bcf-bc3e-a97e3e26c2ea.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 20

Reply to 2 Anacondas on gas meter in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few...
Replies
Views
Back in the eons of time, we used to have a massive gas boiler (feeding the house via about 2 inch steel pipes). This was fed by a large...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock