Search the forum,

Discuss Yes I Do Believe It. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Going into the Euro's I had very little expectations as to how the England team would do. So lower your expectations to stop yourself being disappointed.

We qualified from the group, in second and playing poorly. I didnt expect that, but then I didnt realise that most of the 3rd place teams would go through.

'Dont spread the doom and gloom' I was told.

Well the bunch of overrated, under performing fairies have done it again. No commitment, no passion, no enthusiasm, no bottle and no balls.

I am only pleased that I didnt pay to go and see them live.

The crowd boos, and why not. They have worked hard, paid a lot of money and taken holidays from jobs that pay nowhere near what this bunch of no hopers get.

Yes it's not trip advisor, or a customer review, but it's the hardworking persons way of telling that bunch of cnuts just what they think.

The only problem is that they, the professional, overpaid footballers couldnt give a t0ss.

There lays the problem.

Rant over.

Not into football,but everything i have read on fb they played appallingly ,should sack the lot

Commentators basically dismissing Iceland before game had kicked off and talking about how they have to play against france, then iceland win lol. Ouch.

To be fair to Iceland they did defend really well but England were shocking! The first half I think they looked good until they got to the box then nothing happened! They never looked like scoring! The second half even I could of played better and I can't kick a ball straight. They should be totally ashamed of themselves.

But on the other hand fair play to Iceland a country with a population the size of Leicester, they didn't play the prettiest football but they took there chances and played well.

The most annoying and frustrating thing for me was the crosses and corners. I can teach a 6 year old how to cross a ball. They can't even get the ball past the first man!! Don't they practice corners any more?! There was no passion or desire to win. No Tony Adams or Stuart Pearce yelling from the back. It was drab, disappointing, but sadly not unexpected.
And I don't want Gareth Southgate. I want Hoddle back in the hot seat.

I know jack about football and care even less, but remember Hoddle and Waddle, what a tune
Some of you younger ones may have to google Diamond lights, by the above pair of mulleted ones

Same old story, England are unable to score against teams that are happy to defend and counter attack. In the second half they struggled to put 3 passes together.

Glen Hoddle for next England manager anyone?

if you pay idiots far too much money to boot a ball, there is no incentive to gain the skills needed to beat anyone, it is time to come back to reality and reduce the pay and get people playing football for the love of the sport not the money.

Roy the highest paid manager in the competition and his team couldn't hit a barn door from 3 feet.

I want Shearer to be the next manager..

I purposely waited for my welsh neighbour to go to work this morning before I left the house.

The Welsh celebrated when we were knocked out, i was going to cheer for them..

Imagine how much abuse I've been getting over here over them.

I pre-empt them by saying "You can't say anything about that shower of overpaid egotistical shytes that I've not said already!"

No pride. No passion. And no respect for their country or their fans.

At least our rugby team did us proud.

Bet he was waiting for you to appear.

I think he was. He was sitting in his car on the driveway for ages. I can barely understand him at the best of times but he'll be milking this one for ages.

Nobody wants the job anymore that's why they pay 3.5 million. If someone would dare to drop someone like Rooney and they lost the media would roast them alive. I reckon field a team of championship players and tell the over paid pre madonnas to go forth and multiply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yes I Do Believe It. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi, It looks like the pump of my gas boiler has given up the ghost. I'm pretty sure it's the pump that is the problem because the boiler starts and stops after a few minutes - I believe because the pump isn't circulating the water around the house so the boiler cuts off automatically...
Replies
Views
L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a track miles down a country lane and tells me "you have reached your destination", really, not a house in sight and all cows n sheep. So I continue on...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Final straw for me tonight. An old lady across the road has just phoned me up. I've done loads of odd bits and bobs for her, she's one of these needy old tarts that needs things doing yesterday before her nervous disposition ruins her life type of people. Fixed a few leaks, a bit of plumbing...
Replies
Views
S
FirstlyI dont want to be all doom and gloom but feel i want to share my position and see what everyone else thinks. I joined BG 18 years ago and did a gas apprentiship. I didn't really want to be a gas engineer but was told 'if you get your foot in the door'. I joined a company which i...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock