Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Y Strainer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do these restrict flow at all? Someone has fitted 2 x 22mm strainers before a 3 bar shower pump and just wondered if they could be restricting flow (under normal use, not blocked with debris).

If there are now 2 different filters in a line then surely there will a slight loss.

If there are now 2 different filters in a line then surely there will a slight loss.
Sorry, bad explanation, so there's one on each cold and hot supply..

No (if anything won't be much )

Changed hose to a large bore hose and new showerhead and custard was happy ;) happy days.. Cheers lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Y Strainer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm currently estimating on installing a new shower pump to feed an existing bath/shower diverter. Hot side: fit flange and spherical valve...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock