Discuss Wras approved flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks is the above flexi not suitable to pipe a toilet up with, because its not wras approved. Cant see the purpose of it, when do you need a flexi with and iso valve on, on a heating system?

I would not use them on heating only on hot and cold supplies stick with the wras approved product generally better quality . cheers kop

Why do you need it that long ?

Have you tried BES? Do plumbing items need to be specifically WRAS approved? I thought that just meant they'd given someone in WRAS a backhander or sexual favours? What if it has a KIWA approval or suitable BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wras approved flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Long story short I have a leak from possibly the flexi hose that connects to the upstairs hot water tap. I've switched off the boiler and mains...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock