Discuss Wras approved flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess a flexi that is used on a toilet supply needs to be wras approved. Even though its not supplying drinking water. But incase the system experiences back flow. Am I correct?

Yes but tbh anything you supply/ fit should be wras approved

I just saw a 500mm flexi in screwfix one with an iso valve that isn't wras approved. Can't think why you'd want one with an iso valve on for a heating system.

I just saw a 500mm flexi in screwfix one with an iso valve that isn't wras approved. Can't think why you'd want one with an iso valve on for a heating system.

Because it's a normal cold water one :D always pipe up expansion vessels in copper

And some people just don't care fitt anything

Last edited:
Reckon most expansion vessels I see have a flexi, thought it was the norm.

IMO , most wras gear is generally better quality rather than the normal Far East junk

Not wras approved though. Thus not suitable to put on the toilet feed? Need a longer one than 300mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wras approved flexi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Long story short I have a leak from possibly the flexi hose that connects to the upstairs hot water tap. I've switched off the boiler and mains...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock