SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[h=1]
download
[/h][h=1]Good Morning,

[/h][h=1]We have recently sent down information regarding a local Gas Contract, and would now encourage any interested engineers to get back in touch as soon as possible if they would like to declare their interest. [/h][h=1]CMS Ltd have an availability for a fully qualified gas & plumbing engineer within the Northampton and surrounding areas.

The selected candidate must have the availability to accommodate a rolling 12 month Contract, and be able to handle around 30 CP12’s per month, along with any resulting maintenance and installations.

With the freedom to book your own diary, along with no set deadlines to meet, the Contract is ideal for Self Employed contractors or small business looking for consistency over the next 12 months, along with a steady stream of income.

The Contract is on a rolling 12 month basis and legally guarantees to provide the chosen Contractor with at least 330 domestic rental properties to service and maintain. Additionally there will be a requirement for call outs, breakdowns, and any installation work needed.

A minimum of 1 year experience within the residential market is a must and we require the chosen Contractor to hold their own public liability cover up to the value of £2million.

Contractors Retention Deposit:

Because the chosen Company is given a legal Contract that guarantees them the properties over the next 12 months, CMS need to ensure that the work will be managed and carried out correctly and to reduce the risk to our company and our Client’s reputation.

A one off retention deposit is secured within the contract over the next 12 months and is held until CMS and the chosen Engineer parts company.

Like any deposit, this can be refunded at any stage within the 12 month duration with a 30 day written notice period. No commission is taken from any work issued.

The retention deposit applicable to service the 370 properties on an annual basis and for you to have the sole rights within the area, to cover breakdowns and installations occurring in the properties is £1775+VAT

What to do next:

Should this be of interest to you, I am available to discuss, and I would encourage you to contact me using the details below. Additionally, if you would like to declare a formal interest and feel that your company fits the criteria set by our Clients, you can log your details and forward using the following
contact form

I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Kind Regards
[/h]Daryll Scott

Mob: 07592 860 029
Tel: 0845 338 1839

[email protected]
www.cms-uk-ltd.com

download

38 Queen Street,
Glasgow,
G1 3DX

Please think of the environment and only print the contents of this e-mail if you really need to.

This e-mail is issued by CMS Ltd. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed between a specific combined company and the recipient. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the combined network. However, combined does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third party. CMS Ltd may monitor emails sent to and from the CMS Ltd network.

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

download

Good Morning,

We have recently sent down information regarding a local Gas Contract, and would now encourage any interested engineers to get back in touch as soon as possible if they would like to declare their interest.

CMS Ltd have an availability for a fully qualified gas & plumbing engineer within the Northampton and surrounding areas.

The selected candidate must have the availability to accommodate a rolling 12 month Contract, and be able to handle around 30 CP12’s per month, along with any resulting maintenance and installations.

With the freedom to book your own diary, along with no set deadlines to meet, the Contract is ideal for Self Employed contractors or small business looking for consistency over the next 12 months, along with a steady stream of income.

The Contract is on a rolling 12 month basis and legally guarantees to provide the chosen Contractor with at least 330 domestic rental properties to service and maintain. Additionally there will be a requirement for call outs, breakdowns, and any installation work needed.

A minimum of 1 year experience within the residential market is a must and we require the chosen Contractor to hold their own public liability cover up to the value of £2million.

Contractors Retention Deposit:

Because the chosen Company is given a legal Contract that guarantees them the properties over the next 12 months, CMS need to ensure that the work will be managed and carried out correctly and to reduce the risk to our company and our Client’s reputation.

A one off retention deposit is secured within the contract over the next 12 months and is held until CMS and the chosen Engineer parts company.

Like any deposit, this can be refunded at any stage within the 12 month duration with a 30 day written notice period. No commission is taken from any work issued.

The retention deposit applicable to service the 370 properties on an annual basis and for you to have the sole rights within the area, to cover breakdowns and installations occurring in the properties is £1775+VAT

What to do next:

Should this be of interest to you, I am available to discuss, and I would encourage you to contact me using the details below. Additionally, if you would like to declare a formal interest and feel that your company fits the criteria set by our Clients, you can log your details and forward using the following
contact form

I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Daryll Scott

Mob: 07592 860 029
Tel: 0845 338 1839

[email protected]
www.cms-uk-ltd.com

download

38 Queen Street,
Glasgow,
G1 3DX

Please think of the environment and only print the contents of this e-mail if you really need to.

This e-mail is issued by CMS Ltd. The contents of this e-mail are confidential and will have no contractual effect unless it is otherwise agreed between a specific combined company and the recipient. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the combined network. However, combined does not guarantee the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of this message by a third party. CMS Ltd may monitor emails sent to and from the CMS Ltd network.

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

I got the same about a week ago, reported it as a phishing scam.

Got any work SGI? Very quiet for me. Where have all the new boiler installs gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system https://www.anglianpumping.com/product/mains-pressure-boosting-systems/dab-e-sybox-with-e-sytankon this forum. I understand that this would be a day's job. Please let me...
Replies
Views
Earlier this year when it was freezing and snowing our boiler died. We called a Checkatrade 100% recommended plumber (who was also the only one available within two weeks). He drained and cleared the radiators, fitted a Grundfos pump and a new 3 way valve (the radiators got hot when the hot...
Replies
Views
Heres a situation that I can’t get my head round and help would be great I am currently employed for a limited company, I am ok for the 2500k help if I stop working completely. But I have Cp12s for landlords to carry out next month (12 to do) may(15) as we have been told these need carrying out...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock