Discuss Worcester OIL HEATSLAVE 26/32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark, I completely get your point. I am aware there have been losses due to incorrect setup and or repairs. but thanks for the subtle reminder its appreciated. Regards

I guess to ask for help as I believe is the purpose of a forum, as for your reason to being on here in this thread? I don't know because you have contributed nothing to it. Did I also forget to set up the air fuel mix with the damper no I don't think so.

Hopefully contributed the fact that what you have done is idiotic and dangerous. But you're obviously too thick to understand that. Look forward to reading about your demise in the paper.

How did you set that up without an analyser?
I think what there saying is, yes you can come on here for help by all means for certain things.
But there is a line where you shouldn't cross because you could end up giving yourself carbon monoxide poisoning, or your boiler not burning right, then clogging up the flue and blowing back into the house causing a lot of damage or death.
But because OFTEC hasn't got the backing that GAS SAFE has, we cannot actually stop you tinkering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester OIL HEATSLAVE 26/32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock