Search the forum,

Discuss what is this part called ? reillo g3b oil pump in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only output that didn't flow oil was the oil pump to nozzle connection ,so my question is what is this part and could it be my problem?
any help greatly appreciated
20230401_170836.jpg
20230401_170850.jpg
20230401_170859.jpg

It looks like part of the drive, thought they had a plastic drive coupling part somewhere that may have failed, have you checked the gears by removing the cover?, but mark its position before removal.

here is the story the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped
here is the story: the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped . i began checking the system and am not receiving oil to the burn nozzle so no flame [the electrodes are sparking] the oil is

It looks like part of the drive, thought they had a plastic drive coupling part somewhere that may have failed, have you checked the gears by removing the cover?, but mark its position before removal.
here is the story: the burner is 4 months old i ran out of fuel and when i got fuel it burned ok for two days and then stopped . i began checking the system and am not receiving oil to the burn nozzle so no flame [the electrodes are sparking sparking]
one-pipe-system.png

Reply to what is this part called ? reillo g3b oil pump in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock