Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester filter power flush adaptor in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know if you can buy an adaptor to fit on the unions of the worcester filter so you can connect magnaclense power flush machine connections ?

The new type eg like the maggy pro 2 28mm ones ?

if you have the ADEY flush box eg the blue blow moulded one with the adapters in

you should see two of these

They will fit
Oh ok thanks Shaun. I have got that yes. Buried somewhere in my garage. Think it may be quicker to buy a new one than search my garage !!

Reply to Worcester filter power flush adaptor in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock