Search the forum,

Discuss worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mak

Hi which combi would you prefer for a 2 bed terrace 5 rads and 1 bathroom
Worcester 30si or Worcester 30CDI

Is a 30kw boiler not a little overkill for a 2 bed terrace with only 5 rads and one bathroom ???

Id agree with the above.....gone right off worcester's.....and a 28kw would be plenty. Id go for baxi or vaillant.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I would go for a Intergas, what flow rate are you getting at the kitchen cold tap?

:):):)WB Greenstar 27CDI is your premium boiler which will last over all baxis :)
5 years if I fit them ,pm me if interest for a quote :)

If you defo want a worcester then 30 si is a good boiler as worcesters go , installed a few glow worm 30 cxi's lately and they seemed none to shabby but as for reliabilty not to sure .

we all know the kw output is for dhw usage check what flow rate you have got,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock