Discuss Worcester 28i junior leaking from above pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PAUL WARD

Gas Engineer
Hi all.
I don't do too many breakdowns and repairs so this one has me stumped.
Not sure if it's a common problem but there is a leak coming from above the circulating pump down the right hand side of the pump. Is this a case of a perished o ring or gasket or is it something more?

Any help appreciated

It's the older one, see attached picture

Screenshot_20190220_194627_com.microsoft.office.word.jpg

Unfortunately I had to pass this job onto someone else as I wasnt able to resolve it in time but does anyone know of this happening as a common fault, for future reference? Thanks.

Was it the pump itself that was leaking or the auto air vent above the pump?

Edit: just checked and the old junior doesn't have the aav above the pump like the greenstar so ignore previous question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Worcester 28i junior leaking from above pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock