Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 24 junior 24 gsi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspastemania

recently installed one of these was working fine for 24 hours then has decided not to work ,symptoms are boiler keeps trying to light but wont , slight banging noise and boiler keeps going to reset.
Presumed it was air bled rads , primed boiler through hose , when i installed it had boiler running fine for a couple hours then left all running fine with all rads hot and hot water fine .

Now had call back any ideas gents please

if everything is fine on your part, then i would get manufacturer out under warranty

Do-Not tinker with boiler, as GQuigley67 has pointed out get WB out to sort it ! if you start messing with boiler you will invalidate warranty :cry_smile:

Turned out it was blocked condense , i blew down it before install as new it terminated into soil pipe behind toilet . Went back today blew down condense and was under pressure . Oodles of toilet paper and poo down the pan ,,,,,the joy

if you fitted the boiler recently i would say its very unlikley to be a boiler problem. i have fitted loads of greenstars and you dont get problems its normally an external fault. im finishing one off tomorow so i may regret this post.

if you fitted the boiler recently i would say its very unlikley to be a boiler problem. i have fitted loads of greenstars and you dont get problems its normally an external fault. im finishing one off tomorow so i may regret this post.

try working on them after the 3-4 year old mark they are heaps

I agree with Gasman ! nothing but trouble, Wocester has gone down hill, Can-not understand why all these guys think the sun shines ont of their flue, Wake up their are other better boilers on the market. :66:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 24 junior 24 gsi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air intake,I checked if its enough voltage to the gas valve its 22v dc going from pcb to it exactly what it says on the gas valve,checked fan seams to work k I...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler. Worked fine for 20 years. Decided to change to Viessmann 050-W System boiler when WB failed but keep the same set up with cylinder. Gas Safe installer I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock