Discuss worcester 24 junior 24 gsi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspastemania

recently installed one of these was working fine for 24 hours then has decided not to work ,symptoms are boiler keeps trying to light but wont , slight banging noise and boiler keeps going to reset.
Presumed it was air bled rads , primed boiler through hose , when i installed it had boiler running fine for a couple hours then left all running fine with all rads hot and hot water fine .

Now had call back any ideas gents please

if everything is fine on your part, then i would get manufacturer out under warranty

Do-Not tinker with boiler, as GQuigley67 has pointed out get WB out to sort it ! if you start messing with boiler you will invalidate warranty :cry_smile:

Turned out it was blocked condense , i blew down it before install as new it terminated into soil pipe behind toilet . Went back today blew down condense and was under pressure . Oodles of toilet paper and poo down the pan ,,,,,the joy

if you fitted the boiler recently i would say its very unlikley to be a boiler problem. i have fitted loads of greenstars and you dont get problems its normally an external fault. im finishing one off tomorow so i may regret this post.

if you fitted the boiler recently i would say its very unlikley to be a boiler problem. i have fitted loads of greenstars and you dont get problems its normally an external fault. im finishing one off tomorow so i may regret this post.

try working on them after the 3-4 year old mark they are heaps

I agree with Gasman ! nothing but trouble, Wocester has gone down hill, Can-not understand why all these guys think the sun shines ont of their flue, Wake up their are other better boilers on the market. :66:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 24 junior 24 gsi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back