Discuss Wilo RS25/6-3 P Replacement required? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded, could anyone advise what the latest model would be or an equivelant?

Wilo
Type: RS25/6-3 P
No: 4511050

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I've came across that model but some of the specs don't quite line up.
The pump I have is PN10, TF110, 07W20 detailed on the pump. This one is PN6, TF95, 20W50
I believe the TF relates to temperature rating, but unsure on the other markings?

Reply to Wilo RS25/6-3 P Replacement required? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Thanks for having me. New to radiant system as I’m from a forced air background. House has a gas boiler that works well thus far. Examining the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I am a DIY'er and I need to replace the 3-port valve of my bungalow. I am aware I could bung the F&E but I don't really want to chance this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock