Search the forum,

Discuss Why do we still have a gassafe public forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

just ts wondering why we still have a gassafe public forum? Seems there are a lot of issues on there being talked about regarding gas issues ie boiler repair, installation, unsafe situations

should all this be out the way if joe blogs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its for customers to post situations and ask for advice on what to do, not for technical info.

Its because there are some questions that the general public can ask.

For example they could ask - why do i need a larger gas pipe?

Its in the general interest of everyone inc gsr engineers for customers to understand why they are being told they need a larger pipe.

Now if they asked - how do i work out the gas pipe size, croppie then punches them in the face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why do we still have a gassafe public forum? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock