Discuss Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

[video=youtube;Z8EhLM84ZQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8EhLM84ZQ4[/video]

I saw a 110 the other day on the motorway ....slow as hell but the guy had painted on the back

You can go fast, i can go anywhere!

I knew it had to hsppen.

It's been 18 hours 6 minutes and 30 seconds since the last daily "Oh my Landy can do this" post.

That Landy aint fast. Someones bothered to put some diesel in it that's all.:lol:

Anyone can stick some stickers on a skip, film it & speed up the video to make it look like its actually going fast!

Show us something interesting!

Perhaps a dog making a cup of tea or how to do cross-stitch or something?!?!

I'm seem to have signed into the Land Rovers Owner's Forum by mistake! Stick a 500bhp engine in anything and it will be fast in a STRAIGHT LINE!

Know what you mean Tom, in the vito's we would have been there, job done, paid.......and at home home having a beer.....he would have to call for some more fuel, and A&E for pains in his rear and ears lmao

Not my vito, its only 90bhp :(

i had a revo remap on the van , best thing I ever done is taking it out ..... now i get only just over 600miles to the tank 75L . Just want to know how much Landy gets out of a full tank

i had a revo remap on the van , best thing I ever done is taking it out ..... now i get only just over 600miles to the tank 75L . Just want to know how much Landy gets out of a full tank

Land Rovers go for ever on a full tank, the only thing is that they have to tow it behind em.

My vans supposedly has 120 horses, I think it needs sending back for a re count. Reckon it's almost as slow as a landrover.

landys last far longer than a van,go anywhere and do anything mine hits 90 flat out,and has enough torque to rip a transit apart anyone wishing to have there van/gay mobile/villa toms gay suit ripped apart drop me a pm

They last longer because of there design, but take a lot more maintenance and repair than "normal" vehicles. I'll bet my trusty Toyota cost less over a ten year period. Even if I scrap it.

I'm sure it's a brilliant machine, we're only taking the pee. Anyway you lot have made so many Landy posts I'm sure I can do a full engine change in one....blind folded!

Oh please boys don't start posting your measurements.

Haven't gave out a ban yet for lying.

landys last far longer than a van,go anywhere and do anything mine hits 90 flat out,and has enough torque to rip a transit apart anyone wishing to have there van/gay mobile/villa toms gay suit ripped apart drop me a pm

if I remember right that is what you said about PEUGEOT vans about 2 years ago !!! LOL

a landy can be any thing you want it to be there are no limits and mine will take you at any lights....with proper fuel in it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate of mine tricked out his swb s3. The nitrous oxide was genius.

That thing took off leaving you feeling like your arse had jus been kicked......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi,my shower is very slow draining.the trap is clear of hair/debris,any idea of what could be the problem?
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just had a new mains water pipe fitted and the hot water is very slow almost a trickle. We have a combi vaillant ecotec pro 824 and it...
Replies
Views
Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock