Currently reading:
Who said landrovers were slow

Discuss Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

[video=youtube;Z8EhLM84ZQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8EhLM84ZQ4[/video]

I'm sure it's a brilliant machine, we're only taking the pee. Anyway you lot have made so many Landy posts I'm sure I can do a full engine change in one....blind folded!

landys last far longer than a van,go anywhere and do anything mine hits 90 flat out,and has enough torque to rip a transit apart anyone wishing to have there van/gay mobile/villa toms gay suit ripped apart drop me a pm

if I remember right that is what you said about PEUGEOT vans about 2 years ago !!! LOL

a landy can be any thing you want it to be there are no limits and mine will take you at any lights....with proper fuel in it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate of mine tricked out his swb s3. The nitrous oxide was genius.

That thing took off leaving you feeling like your arse had jus been kicked......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock