Currently reading:
Who said landrovers were slow

Discuss Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

[video=youtube;Z8EhLM84ZQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8EhLM84ZQ4[/video]

I saw a 110 the other day on the motorway ....slow as hell but the guy had painted on the back

You can go fast, i can go anywhere!

I knew it had to hsppen.

It's been 18 hours 6 minutes and 30 seconds since the last daily "Oh my Landy can do this" post.

That Landy aint fast. Someones bothered to put some diesel in it that's all.:lol:

Anyone can stick some stickers on a skip, film it & speed up the video to make it look like its actually going fast!

Show us something interesting!

Perhaps a dog making a cup of tea or how to do cross-stitch or something?!?!

I'm seem to have signed into the Land Rovers Owner's Forum by mistake! Stick a 500bhp engine in anything and it will be fast in a STRAIGHT LINE!

Know what you mean Tom, in the vito's we would have been there, job done, paid.......and at home home having a beer.....he would have to call for some more fuel, and A&E for pains in his rear and ears lmao

Not my vito, its only 90bhp :(

i had a revo remap on the van , best thing I ever done is taking it out ..... now i get only just over 600miles to the tank 75L . Just want to know how much Landy gets out of a full tank

My vans supposedly has 120 horses, I think it needs sending back for a re count. Reckon it's almost as slow as a landrover.

landys last far longer than a van,go anywhere and do anything mine hits 90 flat out,and has enough torque to rip a transit apart anyone wishing to have there van/gay mobile/villa toms gay suit ripped apart drop me a pm

They last longer because of there design, but take a lot more maintenance and repair than "normal" vehicles. I'll bet my trusty Toyota cost less over a ten year period. Even if I scrap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who said landrovers were slow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back