Discuss Which Saniflo, for washing machine and sink? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
We need a pump to get the waste water up to worktop level from sink trap...no toilet, just utility sink and washing machine.
I know nothing about waste water pumps, which is the best one guys?

We need a pump to get the waste water up to worktop level from sink trap...no toilet, just utility sink and washing machine.
I know nothing about waste water pumps, which is the best one guys?

Sanivite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Saniflo, for washing machine and sink? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back