Discuss Which manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
m8 its your house do it right once and for all use copper, would u use aluminium twin and earth like they used to make once or copper for wiring?

I wouldn't use aluminium as materials have developed and copper is superior, using aluminium would just be taking a step back in time.

Would you not say that plastic pipe & push fit fittings is a result of technology improving or changing?

I am sawing towards copper, but am trying to convince myself plastic is ok lol

take no notice of the luddites every new build under half a mil is done in copper look at doing the heating in ten mm then theres no joints below floors and as a sparks you pull it6 through just like cable

Thing is, 30M of 22mm copper is £147, 25M of BPEX (FloPlast) is £30, big difference aint it :confused:
/QUOTE]

you have to take the cost of fittings into consideration as well,that pushes plastic up and in any case the extra cost is insignificant in relation to installing a top quality system

If you go plastic,poly plumb or hep,do not try to go cheap on plastic or you really will be sorry

As most,I would go with copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which manufacturer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock