Discuss what type of van ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simon m

hi all just a quick one what kind of van do you all use / fits the job best
what i call a small van eg vauxhall combo swb or a lwb then high top or norm dont think that would make a big diff for plumbing it would be intressting to see what you all think say

I use a Transit connect. suits me just fine. means im not carrying around too much crap all the time aswell

peugeot expert,looovely van

can carry just the right amount of rubbish around in the back :p

i have a astra , pretty,but small and it has had problems,our main installation van is a low roof transit

ok so looks so looks like most drive swb or the small vans with the small one how easy do you find it when it comes to puttting pipes baths other big things like that as well as tools

gas man i am not supprised that you have had probs with you vauxhall i have had probs with every one i have had (corsa,astra,vrectra,) had all the same probs with the astra as i did with the vrectra found out after vaxuhall use the same engines in both

joe and wnjswozo have citroen improved as they always were never that good ?

Have a lockable pipe rack for tube

Baths go on roof rack,any big orders get delivered as delivery service from merchants has improved a lot now
As long as you do not use big boys,then one delivery can quite easily turn to three of four,with bits to follow,missing ect :(

I have a false floor in back about 350 mm heigh,so boxes can go under floor,leaving top clear for boilers and larger parts, works a treat :D

i must say that i have never seen a bath on the roof of a van would be a sight i like your sound of your false floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what type of van ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock