Discuss What can be done about this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

It would be better to leave it slightly proud of the coving in my opion. I just did one I cad the ceiling In plastic from eurocell as Ben gee's recommendation add j trim to finish it if you just want to do the shower area stick up with silicone and staple the tounge before fixing another board . Cheers Kop

IMG_20190523_175535.jpg

IMG_20190523_175510.jpg

IMG_20190528_152748.jpg

Last edited:
It would be better to leave it slightly proud of the coving in my opion. I just did one I cad the ceiling In plastic from eurocell as Ben gee's recommendation add j trim to finish it if you just want to do the shower area stick up with silicone and staple the tounge before fixing another board . Cheers Kop

View attachment 39162

View attachment 39163

View attachment 39164
Looks really tidy KOP, what is height of top edge of shower tray 120mm?
Cheers Jim

Sorry Jim have to disagree I like a chrome trim i use them on all my installs looks better and lasts longer in my opion , tray height dunno 100mm ish cant use that stupid plastic effort you get with a riser kit . All the best kop

Screenshot_20190302-194928_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20180730-054739_Photos.jpg

looks fine ash

Reply to What can be done about this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock