Discuss What are the right types of pipes to be used in underground piping? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello guys

Any thought I installed underground pipes assume any code requirements in installing a pipe when the frost gets deep in winter. I'm using a PVC

Attachments

• plumber in maryland - the plumbing doctor.png
    plumber in maryland - the plumbing doctor.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 23
Hello guys

Any thought I installed underground pipes assume any code requirements in installing a pipe when the frost gets deep in winter. I'm using a PVC
I don't understand what you are asking.

The photograph appears to show a pipe that is above ground but below floor level.

Can you unpack your question a bit, please?

I don't understand what you are asking.

The photograph appears to show a pipe that is above ground but below floor level.

Can you unpack your question a bit, please?
I'm not sure it's a genuine account. Have a look at some of the previous posts.

Reply to What are the right types of pipes to be used in underground piping? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back