Discuss wet and dry vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet-/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Ultra 30 ShopVac 9240429 in the Conrad online shop | 816023

Best wet vac I've ever used by far! Had it about 6 months now and not once had even a minor problem with it.

Used numerous different cheaper models from fellow engineers, but was always let down by either the suction not being poweful enough, or them spraying the water out just as quick as they suck it in.

Also doubles up as a dust extractor as it has a handy little switch on it, that when engaged only fires up the vac when you start using the power tool

Although I only ever use it for wet work, which is great seeing as it has a drain point on it so you dont have to take it apart to empty it

Looks quality. Is is 240V? Looks american.

Yeah it is German, which means it does come with a 2 pin plug on it.. (240v though)

Nothing a pair of wire cutters and a 3 pin plug couldn't solve :innocent:

I've just picked up a wickes one. Just using it for wet pick up though, I'll stick with Henry for dry pick up.

So you carry two hoovers? I wish I had room to do the same. I genuinely do. Gonna get a bigger van this year.

Should be 230V? as that is the European harmonised mains voltage specification.

Oh yeah.. sorry I ment 230v :yes:

Just a little hint though, try not to fill it all the way up when upstairs (as getting 30 litres of dirty water down the stairs is always a bit of a worry)

Oh yeah.. sorry I ment 230v :yes:

Just a little hint though, try not to fill it all the way up when upstairs (as getting 30 litres of dirty water down the stairs is always a bit of a worry)

Stairs are no problem, it's mre fun getting it down out of a loft. after having cleaned out a header tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wet and dry vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we've just had someone round to fit lino in our toilet. He ripped up the old lino only to reveal a large wet patch around the toilet (see...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have customer with solar that doesn't seem to be working so only gets 1/2 a tank of hot water which is heated by the central...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock