Discuss WC Connector Option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phillay

Guys, encountering a bit of an issue fixing up a back to wall pan.

Was going to use McAlpine's flexible wc connector, as I like the metal clip idea to stop it blowing off... but, the wc branch is slightly to close to the pan in order to create a 90 angle (pic below)... It's also too close to get a 90 degree bend fixed in place to use a straight pan connector.

Just to make matters more annoying, the wc branch is to far away for a standard 90 pan connector to fix onto the toilet spigot.

any ideas? it's doing my nut. Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 141
I would just turn the branch another few degees clockwise and slot it in -

use some fairy liquid to join up - job done - too much thinking is not good
we do solutions at my outfit not problems - maybe I have missed something CHking

I agree with albatross, fit the bent pan connector into the stack, ( fit a bit of pipe in the stack spigot first, then another piece of pipe into the pan connector end with a straight pan connector onto the back of the pan,

I agree with kirkG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WC Connector Option in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I’ve got a close coupled toilet wher the waste come out of the back of the toilet then it’s a 90 degree bend to the right where it goes...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
I have bought a new close-coupled WC that will be installed by a plumber. The plumber and I are currently in discussion about how it should be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys after a bit of advice .... An old close coupled pan will be replaced with a new close coupled pan. With the waste line been quite far...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back