Discuss Waste pipe location issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Av47ar

Hi guys,

Been having a good session on Google and no ideas on there.

My issue is the waste pipe location of a property I'm moving to. The pipe runs through the wall but about 5cms below the worktop and the same height as my washing machine and dish washer.

As the waste pipe is so high would i need to fit an elbow and a short length of pipe with a u bend on the end and then a connection with two spigots on? Or is this totally the wrong way?

Really wants a trap on it rather than just spigots. No way the waste pipe can be dropped where it goes to the drain.

That's what I was thinking. Have the elbow running down to a trap/ubend and then a shorter length with the spigots on the end.

My worry is that the washer/dish washer won't be able to push the waste up past the trap and out to the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe location issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock