Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Was it Gas Man? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So I was in penarth south Wales fitting a new boiler and a heating eng was next door fixing a duo tec boiler and he was pulling his hair out. I don't know a duo tecs all over south Wales now thanks to gas man so when gas man hangs his boots up there going to be a load of bold heating eng pulling there hair out fixing theses things

was not me been in barry but not penarth,and my hairs falling out of its own accord or i am growing through it LOL

The lady's love the bold men so I've been told

I think I had better get the old convertible out for a blast while I still have hair lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Was it Gas Man? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock