Discuss Wanted - Cast wheel heads for 2" gate valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone have any gate valve wheels which take a 3/8" square shank. I believe 1 1/2 and 2" standard brass gate valve wheels will be correct. 2 are needed for a yacht restoration project.

I'll keep my eyes peeled mate. Haven't got any at the moment but I'm always throwing old stuff like that away on strip outs. Looking at a new heating install tommorow with a very old system to rip out. If I get the gig I'll let you know.

Thanks. It is for inside the engine room on polished copper and brass pipework so ideally they should match, but if they don't it wouldn't be the end of the world. My mate is trying to restore the (pre war) yacht to its original design specifications as accurately as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted - Cast wheel heads for 2" gate valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back