Discuss Vokera Excell 96e Boiler Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jy965497

Any suggestions please:

After a short period of operation, burner switches off and boiler appears to lock-out on both CH and HW only setting. Flue diagnostic LED illuminates and status LED flashes. And then seems to auto-reset, start up, operate for 30 secs, then repeat - 10 secs off, 30 secs on. Result is alternating hot / cold through shower and taps. Burner does not modulate to maintain constant heat. Temperature rising too quickly?

Have replaced diaphragm, thermistor, 3 port valve, all last year, air pressure switch, flue (corroded), and PCB this year as well as a basic service, cleaned venturi and inspected fan.

Thanks

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Would have been cheaper for you to buy a new boiler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Excell 96e Boiler Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Hi Fitted a new out the box’s boiler today. It worked for 30 minutes. Then stoped and went to fault codes 2965 B Flow temperature too high ▶...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock