Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Compact 25he cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

george897

Hi,
I had a Vokera Compact 25 HE installed 3 years ago. Until now it has worked a treat. However it has started to cut out while on heating mode. It will run for 15 minutes then cut out. The hot water seems to be working ok as normal. I called the chap that installed it and he says it could be one of a few things but primarily that it's overheating and that it could be a central heating temperature sensor and that the water in the system could be very dirty now also. Before I call him in to rectify it does anyone have any other thoughts on the fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Compact 25he cutting out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is when we turn the water and heating on by the control panel the boiler cuts out after a couple of minutes. We opened the valve of the actuator and now...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time. Anyway, I have the hot water set to come on the morning but the last couple of days I've noticed after around 10mins it's cuts out, then after s couple of...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock