Discuss Vokera compact 25 ignition fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jordand

Hi guys. Just hoping someone could give me some ideas as to what could be causing problems with ignition on a compact 25 (g c no 47-364-01)

The boiler seems to fail to ignite but is sparking and I can hear the gas ignite before going out and trying to spark again until it goes to lockout. I've replaced the electrodes and the leads. Also checked the condensate pipe and trap for blockages and all seem fine.

Don't want to keep changing parts till it works. Anyone had this issue before?

Cheers

If it getting the gas and going to ignition it must mean the board is not sensing the flame which means either sensor/spark electrode is faulty or wiring or board gone ??

i would tend to agree with Elgordo (sounds like a spanish bull fighter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera compact 25 ignition fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
hi, been to a baxi solo 15 he with ignition lockout fault. seems to run though the ignition cycle, can hear the gas valve open but not sparke. It...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Back