Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vokera combi DHW function query in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone I need some advice on the Vokera easi heat plus 25c and the DHW temp switch. There is a knob for DHW but it doesn't have any numbers on it for example 1 to 10 but has ten dots each going from low temp which is dot 1 to full temp which is dot 10, it is a bit annoying as I don't know what temperature each dot represents.

I turned the DHW knob all the way past dot 10 to a symbol with no dot but has a tap on it and below it a small looks like a Z or mini lightening symbol does anyone know what it is meant to mean?

Ever since I turned it to that symbol the hot water alone is at 55c and the pressure in the shower is much better than what it was before, I have mixer taps throughout the flat so it is easy to mix cold with it. I am just curious to know what it that function as the pressure in the taps has improved and even though the hot water temp is higher than before is it safe to have it at that temp and on that particular function?

Any information or advice would be great thank you.

Reply to Vokera combi DHW function query in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock