Discuss Viper book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

truemanufan

I am looking to buy a viper gas book! Where would u recommend to get one? Viper website is well expensive but I suppose if that's the only place then that's it hey?

if you are planning on doing gas training i would suggest you use the book they use as their training will be formatted to suit the books they use, TBH all training material is fine, people do have a preference but that can be down to what they were given and use now, if you are going to book gas training you will/should be given all training material so you could ask them for the book now if you book the course and pay a deposit

gas logic about £28, bpec £38. bpec manual is bit better i think and the diagrams are clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viper book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, im going to be doing my acs training in next few months and want to get the some books, looks like the viper books are good has anybody...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock