Discuss Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hmm. Could it be that the Viessmann is firing at 29% output because there aren't many radiators in the system? The 200 is a large boiler.

It will be firing at 29% based on the outside temperture, the heating curve and the set room temperture.

edited: thought i was answering the OP lol

Lots of conversations. 14 Rads, Wirral Coastal location, Victorian Semi. We have a Megaflow type system with HW Controlled by the tado. Does the Viessman have a HW Control? and secondly , and I know it sounds a little witchcraft but how does the Viessman Know it is 19 degrees?

On the front of the viessmann 200 should be a control panel is it the latest touchscreen one ? you should be able to set the hotwater in there to come on at a particular time.

Your heating system is preset at the factory and is
therefore ready for operation:
Central heating

Between
06:00 and 22:00 h
, the rooms are heated
to 20 °C
"Set room temperature"
(standard room
temperature).

Between
22:00 and 06:00 h
, the rooms are heated
to 3 °C
"Reduced room temperature"
(reduced
room temperature, frost protection).
DHW heating

Between
05:30 and 22:00 h
, the DHW is heated to
50 °C
"Set DHW temperature"
. The DHW circula-
tion pump, if installed, is switched on.

Between
22:00 and 05:30 h
, the DHW cylinder is not
reheated. The DHW circulation pump, if installed, is
switched off.

How can you say that? The heating curve will depend on the heat loss from the property which in the OP's case is a Victorian semi.

Agreed ish , if its insulated up to spec a 1.5 curve should be ok , the trouble with customers with WC is most of them ( repeat most) like to still use programs and turn them off and on , instead of leaving them on.

I think I understand the principle behind WC and leaving it on but we are used to the heating switching off when we go out through geofencing. Modern family with changing schedules all the time which made Tado so good. I have picked this up with Viessmann and will update although I understand that the V3 Tado is fully compatible with the Viessmann. Let’s see what tech support says.

keep us updated, im always intrested in listening to what folk find works best for them regarding WC and smart controls ;)

THis is a minefield!!, going from a 20yr old Valiant boiler which was perfect with the Tado to the Star Ship Enterprise! My layman guess is that The Tado is saying Heat Please and the Viessman is Saying Slowly Slowly, you cant rush these things! It is melting my brain to think that we would have the boiler on when we are not there!!

Reply to Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a large house, 20 radiators + UFH. Heated house area is about 350 m2. House is class B, it is written in the certificate that house...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock