Currently reading:
Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up

Discuss Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Everyone,
Viessmann Vitodens 200w fitted with weather comp. I have a Tado V1 which says that the room is too cold and is demanding heat. However the boiler is taking two hours to heat the room and running at 29% output. Something does not feel correct, any thoughts?

Julian

Update - And more advice please...:).

Ok So if you recall my fitter fitted a two pipe system to my Viessmann 200w System boiler which was a no-no. This has now been refitted to a four pipe system. Two weeks on and we seem to be heading in the right direction. However I am getting some vibration, later in the day which can be heard in the room below. The engineer advised that I need two bypass valves as the system is presently responding to the standard valves closing and taking longer to switch off without these. This seems to make sense, any thoughts as to this approach?

You don't need any motorised valves if using the 4 pipe system with a cylinder sensor. That's the way I would set it up.

Reply to Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back