Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 28CDI fluctuations in pressure and leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a Worcester 28CDI and recently I have noticed that the pressure is going from 1 bar cold up to the maximum 4bar within 20 minutes when turning the central heating on. There is also water leaking from the bottom of the boiler. The heating and hot water seem to be functioning fine. I've turned it off before it reaches 4 bar incase something bad happens. When the system is off the pressure drops down to 1bar.

Any ideas what the problem might be and how much to fix it? Hopefully it doesn't mean a new boiler. Thanks.

Register with us and repost your question matey. Should be a fairly easy fix for a gas safe engineer but we cannot suggest diy boiler fixes. Welcome along

Register with us and repost your question matey. Should be a fairly easy fix for a gas safe engineer but we cannot suggest diy boiler fixes. Welcome along

Think there are 2 threads running here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 28CDI fluctuations in pressure and leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock