Discuss Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Everyone,
Viessmann Vitodens 200w fitted with weather comp. I have a Tado V1 which says that the room is too cold and is demanding heat. However the boiler is taking two hours to heat the room and running at 29% output. Something does not feel correct, any thoughts?

Julian

Heating curve not correct?

Does the Tado communicate with the boiler so the heating curve is adjusted when the required room temperature is changed? If it doesn't, the heating curve will only be correct for one specific room temperature.

i would check with viessmann as tado might not work properly with them the viessmann's 200's own weather comp is far superior to tado controls

The 200 set up correctly with weather comp shouldnt need something like a Tado. How long has the Tado been fitted?

If you want to use Tado to its full advantage then you would have to disable the weather comp on the viessmann.

Hmmm, so the weather comp is better than Tado? and you say I should not turn off the system. if the boiler is on at 2.00am, is that not a waste? I saw that I can change individual days for temp programming. What about HW control with the Viessmann?

Dont set it to be on 24 hours a day that is a bit excessive. Try 6am - 10pm if using the weather comp on its own.
How is the hotwater controllled ?
I take it you are using stored hotwater ?

Reply to Viessmann Trouble Slow Heat Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a large house, 20 radiators + UFH. Heated house area is about 350 m2. House is class B, it is written in the certificate that house...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock