Search the forum,

Discuss viessmann boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markj

Anyone had any dealings with viessmann boilers,any quality or failure issues,i am looking to replace mine soon and wondered if it would be a good choice.
What are the regulations regarding trv`s?

as good as any provided it is installed correctly.
minimum trv's in all bedrooms.

100 series had a few problems but i spoke to the south east area manager the other day and the 100 series is back on track (in terms of failures)so should be sweet
the 200 series is where they are really good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to viessmann boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem with Viessmann 111w I have a Vicare sensor and app. It goes like this : If I have a boiler in DHW only everything works as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock