Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoFIT pure leaking water from behind condensation trap in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Vaillant ecoFit pure 830 which developed the f.22 fault, the pressure had dropped to 0.2 bar, i refilled the system and away it went, i noticed yesterday that there was water on the floor below the boiler and noticed that water was leaking from a small hole located behind the condensation trap. This leak is lowering the pressure but i don't know and can't find anything on what is causing it.

Does anyone know what might be causing the issue and how might it be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20221028_163052.jpg
    20221028_163052.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20221028_163117.jpg
    20221028_163117.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 7
Best to call a heating engineer out could be something simple like and air vent or might need a part etc

Reply to Vaillant EcoFIT pure leaking water from behind condensation trap in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock