Discuss Vaillant boiler issues F28 on ecotec 430 not the normal culprit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

As @Craig Watson says. If they are under two years of age then they are definitely within warranty. I would suggest you get the installer to come back and deal with this or book a visit from Vaillant.
If you choose the latter, there is a charge if the fault is not Vaillant product related.

As @Craig Watson says. If they are under two years of age then they are definitely within warranty. I would suggest you get the installer to come back and deal with this or book a visit from Vaillant.
If you choose the latter, there is a charge if the fault is not Vaillant product related.
This is of course assuming they have been fitted by a registered engineer and have had the warranty set up.

Not withstanding the F28, it would appear you have a you have 2 oversized boilers on a poorly designed system, I take it from the single large pump that there is no low loss header installed? (60kW through 28mm what were they thinking !!!)

Why haven't you gone back to the installer / manufacturer before now?

When you go down to reset, is it both that show the F28 ??

Last edited:

Reply to Vaillant boiler issues F28 on ecotec 430 not the normal culprit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back