Discuss Vaillant 824 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fishboy

Been having problems with the hot side of my boiler. When turning on the hot taps, get hot water but not a good as it used to be. And my towel radiator started to warm up.
Been looking into this, and i today decided to swop the diveter valve for a new one. Fitted it, but not getting any hot water, open the hot tap and the boiler fires, but all the heat goes into the heating side, not hot water.
Any info us greatly received.
When 1st bought the boiler 5 yrs ago, i did over a period of time get spares for it off fleasbay, pump, diverter, pcb .

I am a plumber 35 plus yrs, have been Corgi reg yrs ago, but no longer 15yrs, as i dont do gas work. And i am not working on the gas side of the boiler. The guy i use for any gas work i have is on holiday.
So i think i could fix the problem, if given the info?

But the fact is you are not now and if you read forum rules it will say unless you are gsr and can prove it you won't get advice on your boiler problem

Two things. You are now no longer deemed competent as you are well and truly out of the loop.

Secondly, we are very clear cut with regards giving advice on the repair of boilers. We don't do it in open forum, we do it in the gsr private forum.

And now you're going to tell me you're not touching the gas side.

You're taking the cover off which forms part of the seal. So yes, you are.

Please read the forum rules.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant 824 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock